Another repair to an old tin type in my collection. Doesn't look like too much work, but it was lots of little white dots to remove and an eye to repair. The corners that were cut, well they aren't perfect. You can tell that it's a repair when comparing it to the rocks in the corners of the first picture, but not too bad when see alone.
Need to dive into the instructions for my Serif Photo Plus X2 software again. I figured out that I can adjust a portion of the photo by drawing a line separating where I want to adjust the image, but it only adjusts the bottom portion. Sadly I was hoping to adjust the contrast to the TOP portion of the photo. Oh well. For now this is what I've got!